- Foundation on piles
- Reinforced concrete structure used for columns, beams, slabs, staircase and lift cores
- 1st- 4th Floor : Emulsion paint on cement plaster
- Wall between apartments being 20 cm. Thick. This quality feather is noise and fire protection and unseen column
- Cement plastered brick - wall and coated with emulsion paint
- Doors leading to Living Bedroom, Bathroom shall be teak wood
- Balcony sliding doors shall be aluminum framed and glass
- Reinforce concrete slab cover with Thai style roof design
- Living and Dining Room-Glaze-ceramic tiles
- Bathroom-craft ceramic tiles
- Balcony-clay tiles
- Bathroom : Granite countertop, toilet, bathtub include hand-rail, wash-basin, water tap, shower, shower curtain, soap and paper holders
- Bathroom mechanically ventilated with ceiling mounted exhaust fan and grill
-Waste and water piping and air exhaust duct at pantry will be supplied
ELECTRICAL POWER SUPPLY
- 15 A will be provided for one-bedroom and studio types
- 30 A will be provided for two-bedroom type
- Key tag will be provided each unit for saving electrical cost
EMERGENCY POWER LIGHTING
-Lighting fixtures will be supplied. Emergency lighting will be located in lobby, corridor, staircases and each unit.
- The emergency generator will be located in the mechanical room and will supply power in the even of a power pumping equipment.
- Underground water storage tank
- Roof water storage tank and water-pressure pumps
- Mutual satellite parabolic and Television antenna are provided.
- PABX system with connections to individual lines.
- Unit Owner can apply for own private telephone/fax lines from Telephone Authority, with his won expenses. Developers will assist in application.
- Three passenger elevators for 9 passengers each.
DRAINAGE / SEWAGE
- Wastewater treatment system is provided
- The alarm system is connected to the Building Automatic Warning System
- Ceiling mounted heat detectors in bedroom and kitchen.
- Alarm System in each unit will automatically transfer to stand-by batteries in the event of power cuts.
- Alarm bells are located in all public areas Stand-by battery alarm system is provided should main power supply fail.
- Manually operated fire station in lobby and common area at each floor with fire hoses. Portable dry chemical fire extinguishers also located on each floor. The water tank and swimming pool can be combined to give reserve water supply for fire fighting purposes.
- Separate fire escape staircases for each building.